Posted by Enchos.com and Blazin100Videos. Follow YouTube.com/Blazin100videos, YouTube.com/EnchosTube, Facebook.com/EnchosOfficial.
“Etiquette” movie by Chito Roño teaches movie goersthe value of love, self and friendship.
It is not your typical story about mistresses.
The movie stars Cheena Crab, Iza Calzado, Claudine Barretto, Kris Aquino and Kim Chiu.
On its opening day, the film reached P15 million pesos. And while everyone is all praise of the cast members’ superb acting, netizens are also chiming in on the 10 rules.
Below are the rules that mistresses should observe, based on the book.
1. You’re a mistress not the wife, know your place!
2. Mistresses don’t complain. It is the wife’s role.
3. Even if he tells you he loves you more than his wife, don’t let that get into your head.
4. Mistresses should not call the man first, wait for him to call.
5. Mistresses should avoid the wife as much as possible.
6. Mistresses should be ready to give up Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Holy Week and his birthday.
7. As much as possible don’t patronize the wife’s beauty parlor, jewelry shop, dress shop, or father confessor.
8. Wives have their own networks of spies and amigas. It is helpful for the mistress to have her own.
9. Perish all thought that someday you’ll be No. 1.
10. When all else fails, leave him.
The photo below is taken from Instagram @chinitaprincess.